Disposable Patient Warming Blankets – We are the dealers of disposable aluminium patient warming blanket to prevent hypothermia.
- Heat retentive, insulating Full Body Patient Warming Blanket keeps patients warm by controlling heat loss
from radiation and convection – accounting for up to 90% of the body heat loss during surgery.
- Consistently delivers warmer patients to the Post Operative Ward when used Peri-operatively.
- Aluminum retains heat, thereby preventing heat loss and hypothermia
- Nonwoven Cotton backing sheet enhances patient comfort and reduces the cooling effects of evaporation caused by perspiration.
- Laminated CPP Layer acts as a water repellent to fluids
- Non-conductive, safe to use with electrosurgical equipment.
- Radiolucent and Anti-Static
- Different components of the Full Body Patient Suit listed below may be detached / attached using Velcro as per the convenience.
- Aperture at surgical site may be created as per the requirements
Superiority over Conventional Convective Warming Devices such as Bair Hugger / Gaymar / WarmTouch:
- Mobile – No need of Bulky Heating unit following the patient to OT, ICU, Post Operative Ward etc.
- No Noise – Any discipline such as Plastic Surgery, Neuro Surgery or Eye Surgery, where quite atmosphere is preferred, noise generated by heating unit is unacceptable
- Cost – No Hardware means No Capital cost and related maintenance cost
- Unique Head Cover alone prevents 25% to 40% of body heat loss
- Unique Leggings can be effectively used even in the most difficult LITHOTOMY position.
While this Aluminium made Disposable Patient Warming Blanket is originally intended to be used as a standalone, without need of any Convective Patient Warming System such as Bair Hugger / Gaymar / WarmTouch, this blanket has been used successfully along with these convective warming systems also. The number of Bair Hugger warmers available in a hospital has always been scarce as against the number of patients requiring them. By using our Disposable Patient Warming Blankets along with Bair Hugger warmers, the patient can be actively warmed up for about half an hour only and then the same warmer may be spared for some other patient who is a candidate requiring Bair Hugger machine. Since the blanket is made of Aluminium, the heat is retained well for a prolonged period of time.Click here to buy Disposable Patient Warming Blankets Online…