Resmed Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a noninvasive ventilator designed to provide personalised ventilation to support your respiratory condition.
Featuring iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) mode, Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains ventilation at an alveoli level to suit your changing needs.
And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP technology, iVAPS continuously monitors your ventilation and your upper airway.
IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to your individual breathing needs:
iVAPS learns your unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- Intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) gives you maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until you need it (i.e. if you cannot trigger the ventilator), iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring you back to target. Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
- AutoEPAP** monitors your upper airway and auto-adjusts the expiratory pressure delivered to address any (blockages) obstructions. **Available in iVAPS mode.
- Vsync, TiControl and Trigger and cycle are technologies that work together to help manage any mask leak, synchronise with your breathing, and encourage you to breathe spontaneously – so you can receive the right level of ventilation as you need it.
- Elegant, user-friendly design. Designed with patients like you in mind, Lumis is easy to navigate and use.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a Humid Air heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help you ease into and out of each therapy session.