Resmed Lumis 100 VPAP S ( BIPAP )
Lumis 100 VPAP S - is a device for non-invasive ventilation (NIV), that is, the device is intended for patients with respiratory failure, with the ability to breathe on their own. Lumis 100 VPAP S - is a new machine with a simplified NIV personalization features.
The device is easy to install and use. Also, the device has a new built-in wireless module with AirView ™, the so-called "cloud" of the company Resmed system used for remote monitoring of patients.
New IntelligentAir technology. IntelligentAir - a set of ResMed technology company that helps tailor therapy to the individual patient's needs:
- Function Vsync instantly fires when leakage occurs, ensuring the correct flow of air to the patient.
- Function TiControl ™ allows you to set the minimum and maximum inspiratory and expiratory limits, thus stimulating a patient effortless breathing.
- Five level function Trigger and cycle helps you optimize the settings depending on the patient's condition.
- QuickNav function. Double-clicking "home" on the device, you can switch between the settings and data for monitoring changes and configuration checks.
- Auto climate control automatic humidification. If using the humidifier with heated HumidAir ™ tube and heated ClimateLineAir ™, Lumis provides automatic moisture - no need to change the settings in the navigation menu.
- Ramp and Ramp Down functions for extra comfort. Lumis has functions Ramp and Ramp Down, to help patients ease the beginning and end of each treatment session.
- Data monitoring system AirView. These patient treatment can be sent AirView, where you can access them remotely. Such AirView tools like 'Remote Assistance' and 'configure remote access' and make it easy and efficient to operate the device.
- Apparatus BiPAP ResMed Lumis 100 VPAP S
- Respiratory Flexible Tube
- Power Supply
- Memory Cards SD (Inside the Machine)
- Operating Instructions for the User
- Warranty Card