ResMed Apnea Link Plus
The ApneaLink™ Plus device is indicated for use by Health Care Professionals (HCP), where it may aid in the diagnosis of sleep disordered breathing for adult patients. ApneaLink Plus records the following data: patient respiratory nasal airflow, snoring, blood oxygen saturation, pulse and respiratory effort during sleep. The device uses these recordings to produce a report for the HCP that may aid in the diagnosis of sleep disordered breathing or for further clinical investigation.
- Home sleep diagnosis made simple, fast and easy to use
- ApneaLink™ Plus with EasySense technology
- Sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) is recognized as a serious health problem that impacts approximately one in every five adults.
- Now, the detection of this chronically debilitating condition has been made easier.
While the recording is being downloaded, the ApneaLink program automatically analyzes the data in the background. This is done on the basis of preset scientific analysis parameters that can be changed if required. Recordings are checked for the following event types during analysis that can be modified, if required:
- Apnea (distinguishes between obstructive, central and mixed apneas)
- Cheyne-Stokes Breathing
- Flow limitation
- Inspiratory flow
- Flow limitation and snoring
- Average, minimum, and baseline saturation
- Minimum, maximum, and average pulse.
Times when the following events occur are not considered in the analysis of the recording data:
- Invalid data
- Missing data
- Start of evaluation
- End of evaluation
- Signal too small (signal quality cannot be analyzed)
- Analysis exclusions
The events that are detected are displayed in the signal view once the analysis is complete. The evaluation of the analysis is shown in the report.